Gem in Upper Arlington!
- Resale - single family
4511 Cassill Street Upper Arlington, OH, 43220 United States Get directions$429,900 $186/Sq. ft.
- Style2 Story
- Age46 Years
- Parking 2 Car Garage, Attached Garage, Opener, Side Load car garage
- Area None
- District UPPER ARLINGTON CSD 2512 FRA CO
- MLS# 217039215
- Listed 1 Year 1 Month 20 Days Ago
Great ua 2-story colonial on cul-de-sac within walking distance of thompson park and library. Beautifully landscaped and fenced yard. Hardwood floors with updated kitchen and bathrooms, newer roof and hvac! First floor den or possible 5th bedroom. Formal lr & dr, remodeled kitchen with new appliances, dinette area & family room with fireplace. All 4 upper level brs have hardwood flooring & walk-in closets with organizer shelves. The owner's suite features a gorgeous remodeled bath with double vanity & glass enclosed shower.Finished lower level rec room & space for workshop or hobby room. Privacy fenced yard with brick paver patio & perennial gardens. 2 car side load garage. Low traffic neighborhood, side load garage, classic brick front. Hurry!
- Dishwasher; Electric Range; Gas Water Heater; Microwave; Refrigerator; Security System
- Aluminum, Brick, Fenced Yard, Patio, Cul-de-Sac
- LL Laundry,Den - Non Bsmt,Dining Room,Eat Space/Kit,Family Rm/Non Bsmt,Living Room,Rec Rm/Bsmt., One,Log Woodburning Fireplace
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $6,470
- Tax Year: 2016
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|NA||St. Andrew Elementary School||PK-8||0.6 mi|
|8||Greensview Elementary School||PK-5||0.6 mi|
|6||Winterset Elementary School||PK-5||0.8 mi|
|9||Windermere Elementary School||PK-5||0.9 mi|
|7||Hastings Middle School||6-8||1.1 mi|
|6||Centennial High School||9-12||1.1 mi|
|NA||Ecole Francaise||K-5||1.2 mi|
|NA||The Wellington School||PK-12||1.2 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.